Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) CAS 58-56-0 is white or white-like crystal or crystal powder, which is inodorous, and tastes sour and bitter;it gradually deteriorates when exposed the sunlight. This product is readily soluble in water and slightly soluble in ethanol, and non-soluble in chloroform and aether.
Items SpecificationAppearance A white or almost white crystalline powder
Melting point About 205.0℃
Loss on drying ≤0.50%
Residue on ignition ≤ 0.10%
Heavy metals ≤10 PPM
Assay (on dried basis) 99.0% -102.0%
Chloride content 16.9-17.6%
Residual solvent Ethanol ≤0.5%
Related substances Meets the requirements
Clinic use:1) Treatment of congenital hyofunction of metabolism;
2) Prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency;
3) Supplement to patients who need to consume more vitamin B6;
Non-medical use:1) One of the indispensable ingredients of mixed feed, promotes growth and development of immature animals;
2) Additive of food and beverage, reinforces nutrition;
3) Additive of cosmetics, promotes growth of hair and protects the skin;
4) Culture medium of plants, promotes growth of plants;
5) For treatment of surfaces of polycaprolactam products, enhances the thermal stability.
25 kg per Fibre drum9MT per 20ft container with pallets,12 MT without pallets.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated warehouse. Away from fire, heat. Relative humidity in the warehouse.Please refer to the Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the handling methods.